I'd like to show you a bunch of pictures from a little story I shot a while ago. I finally worked again with Stylist Jana Krenzlin. It's always a pleasure to cooparate with her. I also really enjoyed to take photos of Julia, she's a true muse. But organising this shooting was as chaotic as it can be. Thanks to lovely Laura Sauer who came from Berlin almost in the middle of the night to help me out. The hair and make up artist I wanted to work with left me down shortly before the shooting and I was very grateful that Laura didn't hesitate to offer her help.
I don't have a name for this series yet. Do you have some suggestions?
Model is Julia Almendra from Modelwerk
Styling by Jana Krentzlin
Hair and Make Up by Laura Sauer
These photos are breathtaking ! Some of them seem like stills from ( a really good) movie .
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work !
Despite al you say about organizing the shoot to be chaotic (and oh i believe you on that), the images you've produced are amazingly beautiful. I cannot be tired of looking at your work, because even in the simpliest things, you always find a way to put your magical touch within the images. Once again you've astonished me, and I must admit you're on of my main source of inspiration. Looking at your pictures make me want to produce more, to improve more, and give me the courage to go on. In a word, you're amazing girl :)
ReplyDeletex
thank you so much camille! <3
ReplyDelete